Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Paying It Forward Update & Thank You's....


Well, I just got a HUGE donation from an amazingly sweet friend and I am just speechless right now.
Me speechless? I know right? Usually I am the one who goes on and on and on, but the generosity of you all has really amazed me. I am just holding back the tears because I know how much this money is going to help
 Terry and his children. I want to take this opportunity to thank those who have recently donated to
such a great and important cause.

Thank you to...

Justina of Justina's Crafts for donating $25.00
Justina's blog is at
Justina's facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/#!/justinas.crafts 
Please follow her and let her know that
 Two Pink Peas sent you.

Next I would love to thank Ashley of
The Scrappin' Pink Piglet for donating $2.00
You can find Ashley's blog here
And Ashley's facebook page at
Please hop on over to Ashley and show some blog love.
Please let her know that Two Pink Peas sent you.

To this date you all have helped me collect $49.00 for Terry!!
Can you believe that?? $49.00????? WOW!!
Thank you ALL so much. I appreciate every single penny, every single dollar and every single sweet comment
you all have left me so so much!!
If any of you still wish you donate you still have time. I will be seeing Terry this weekend sometime but I will never stop helping him. I just emailed someone who owns a business, a blooming business to see if he has anything that Terry can do as a job. Hopefully this will come through and he will get a job. This is what Terry really needs for long term stability for him and his 2 children.

Thank you again to every single one of you for
caring as much as you do.
You are really changing this man's life as well as his children who I worry about every single day. I am just really stunned at your kindness and how much you all care!!
Many many hugs to you all!! ~Terri

No comments: