Background

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Little Baby Peas...

Ok, so I have not been able to put my computer down and go to bed..lol. I wanted to post one more thing for you all. As you all know about the new additions that I have added to Two Pink Peas one more popped into my head. It is called Little Baby Peas and will be for all things baby. After thinking about these new additions I thought having one for all baby things would be a great idea and so I added it.

Here are all of the new additions...

Little Baby Peas...for all things baby's
Little Pink Peas... for all things girls
Little Blue Peas...for all things boys
Little Pet Peas...for all thing pets

Once again these are meant for anyone and everyone to share their projects of any type so that when someone is looking for an idea for a baby project let's say then you can go to Little Baby Peas and everything will be all in one place. I would be honored if you had any project of any type that you have and would like to share that I can add to the appropriate group. I also have these groups on my
Two Pink Peas facebook page. You can add things there with your blog or website name so the viewer can visit you if they wish to see more of your work. As far as I know I have not seen anything like this on the internet where you can go to see all girls craft ideas and projects or all boys projects and craft ideas all in one place...you get the picture. I could be wrong but I am not aware of such a place. Hopefully this will be a place that you know you can visit and find some inspiration as well as being able to share your creations.


So, I just wanted to announce this last addition. Unless I think of something else....which is completely possible..lol.

Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful day today! ~Terri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea!
I love it
Rachelle

www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com