Background

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Contract Is Signed And Check Was Written Today For Our House... YAY!!! Finally!!


Tonight at 6pm we met with our builder
Enzo of Enzco Customs Homes  we brought the model that Den had made and boy oh boy did Enzo go crazy. He really loved it!! So here they are talking about the house and the floorplan. Enzo is in the brown shirt and Den my husband is in the blue shirt.

They were taking the house apart and looking all through it. It was really cute to see! Enzo really loved it. He was amazed that Den actually made this.


Enzo taking a picture to show his son who is 11 (I think). He was saying that his son LOVES to build little model homes like this but with blocks and stuff. If this picture does not show how much he liked it then I don't know what will..lol



Here is Den signing the contract. I only took pictures of Den and Enzo not me..but I had to sign the contract too. So exciting!! It took us so long to get here!

Den is writing the check for our house. This is so funny because Enzo asked if he could pay Den to make some of these models for his clients.. how cute is that?? I KNOW that made Den feel so good about himself. I was so happy for Den to hear such a huge compliment from a really amazing builder!! But, we are now just waiting for our house to sell so we can start building and I can't wait. We have So many decisions to make still. What floor are we going to have, what is our kitchen going to look like?, Are we going to have oak trim like we do now or white trim, I mean it is endless but so much fun. I will be taking pictures throughout the whole entire process and then when our house is built I am going to make a special scrapbook for us.

I hope you all have a fantastic night. Before I go, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts, well wishes and prayers for my friends. They are both doing well but I really worry for them both. They both mean So much to me and I would be absolutely crushed if something ever happened to them. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much!! Hugs!! ~Terri

7 comments:

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

Congrats. We built a custom home a few years ago and it was so worth it. We're so happy with how it turned out. Even then after living in it for a year, we'd say "Why didn't we think of ..."

If I could change anything -- I would put in a tankless water heater. Ours is in the garage. Takes up too much room.

Pendra said...

I am soooo happy for you Terri! You deserve this and you sound so happy!! I helped my sister and her husband 10 years ago come up with plans and design and decorate the home they built... it was soooo much fun! I look forward to seeing the process through your pics! For now I am so happy for you and I have not forgotten your friends and keep them close to my thoughts!! Hugs XXOO!

Daynene said...

Congrats on the house, your husband did an awesome job on the model. Good luck selling your house.

Unknown said...

Wow that is so awesome! Congrats! I know you are so excited Terri!
Rachelle

HotPinkScrapper said...

congrats YAY. I now you have to be so happy

Shawnee said...

Congratulations!! Owning a home is so exciting. I am signing our paperwork today!!

Susan said...

Congrats Terri! You are right, there will be a lot of decisions to be made, perhaps a few disagreements along the way, but it will be well worth it. I also went through the custom home process years ago and even though we sold the home years ago I still have a sense of pride when I'm back in that area and see it. So many wonderful memories you will have in your new home!

Susan