Background

Friday, May 6, 2011

You Can Purchase The Cricut Expression 2 Right Now On...

So this is GREAT news to those of you who missed out on the Cricut Expression 2 during the launch on HSN. You can purchase it now and it will ship beginning on May 16th. 
To purchase this new amazing machine go to  http://www.cricut.com/expression2/  and it will be available for a limited time only. The current price on the Cricut.Com website is $349.00 and it comes with these great items:

Each machine comes preloaded with 4 cartridges: Cricut American Alphabet, Just a Note, Cricut Decals, and Cricut Essentials

Other great features include:
Compatible with Cricut and Cricut Imagine Cartridges
Full-color LCD touch screen
Mat Preview
Material Setting
Cutting Area Light
Longer Power Cord
And MUCH more!


I thought I would pass this on to you since this is great news. I really thought that we would never be able to purchase the new CE2 anywhere besides HSN..so there you go!!

I am off to bed since it is now 3:42 am.. this is crazy that I am still up..lol Goodnight everyone!! ~Terri

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Terri,
I seen that on their site and I am so so tempted. It looks like a great machine
Hugs
Stacy