Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Halloween Card


This is a Halloween Card that I just made.. simple yet grown up.
No Cricut needed..
This is what you need to make it:

Orange Cardstock
Off White Cardstock
Ravenhead Manor Recollections ~
Off White & Orange Striped Cardstock
DCWV Black & Off White Polka Dotted Paper
Martha Stewart Spider Web Punch
Black Ribbon
Happy Halloween Stamp

The Measurements:

Your finished card size will be..4 1/4" x 5 1/4"
(not sure why I did not make it the standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
The Orange Striped Mat size is 1 1/2" x 5"
Black Polka Dotted Mat size is 2 1/2" x 5"
The Off White Spider Web Mat size is 1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Add Black Ribbon
I Stamped Happy Halloween and cut the mat to fit

That's it. Very simple. Have fun and as always I would love to
see your finished project. If you have not already subscribed to follow me please do, I would love to have you. 

2 comments:

Summer said...

I love that MS punch. TFS

Terri Tv said...

Summer.. I wanted to thank you personally for visiting my blog so often. I really appreciate all your kind comments and for taking the time out to post on my blog. Thank you sweetie!!