Background

Monday, May 2, 2011

WOW...Super Fast Shipping..Got My Action Wobble Springs Today...

Amazing, just absolutely amazing! Today my Action Wobble Springs arrived and I could NOT believe how fast they shipped and arrived to me. I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Action Wobble for the great customer service and for the FREE shipping. I will be using these this week. My husbands birthday is the 22nd of this month and I will be making a cute card for him.

To purchase these Action Wobble Springs please go to www.actionwobble.com and please, please let them know that Two Pink Peas sent you. I do not get anything in return if you purchase anything from them but I really love to support companies that offer superb products and Action Wobble Springs is just that... an amazing product!!!

Today I drug out all of my card making supplies so I can get busy again. I really do not like being this disorganized but it is only for a short time and will be worth it in the end.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to make a card using my new Action Wobble Springs and post a picture and instructions on how to make it. If you have never tried these springs I would highly recommend trying them. They really do take your cards to the next level. Plus they make your cards so super cute!!
Have a wonderful night and I will talk to you all tomorrow. ~Terri

2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

I know, right? I got mine 3 days after I ordered! It looks like they are a town over, so it made sense, but still! Can't wait to see what you make.

Stacy said...

I have seen so many cute cards using these wobbles but I have yet to try them myself. Looking forward to seeing what you make
Hugs
Stacy