Background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Don't Have A Sewing Machine To Make Stitches On Your Handmade Cards..Check Out This Kit.. COOL!!!



Happy National Scrapbooking Day to all of my fellow crafters!! Through out  the day today I am going to be posting great, creative and amazing products that you can add to your crafting collection. I was all ready to make some new cards to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day and I might be able to still but since a potential buyer is coming to look at our house in the morning I had to put all of my things away again tonight. What a chore!! Hopefully I can drag it all out again and try to get some new cards posted for you all later in the day. That is my goal.. I will try my hardest to do that for you all. I really want to use my new Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cricut Cartridge.

Ok, This is a really COOL kit that I have not seen before but really wanted to show you all. You all know that I just bought a brand new sewing machine to make stitches on my cards..well now you don't really have to do that. Plus, if you really cannot afford to buy a sewing machine this could be your answer to add those special stitches to your cards, scrapbook pages and other craft items. This kit does essentially what a sewing machine does when it comes to making stitches on your cards.
Here are all of the details... Go to www.hsn.com to order.


We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy™ Stitch Piercer Kit
Item: 132-538
HSN Price: $24.95
MSRP: $37.91
Shipping & Handling: $5.20
 
 
We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitch Piercer KitAdd stitching to your projects without the aid of a sewing machine. It's so simple yet so amazing! The rotary tool creates perfectly aligned holes in a variety of patterns, which you stitch to create unique designs based on the pierced patterns. Perfect for embroidering onto paper crafts.

What You Get
  • Sew Easy rotary piercer tool with straight piercer head and needle
  • 3 additional piercing heads
  • 8" x 13" piercing mat
  • 1 card of yellow floss
  • 1 card of pink floss
  • 1 card of green floss
  • 1 card of blue floss
  • Instruction sheet
  • Tips and tricks insert 
We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitch Piercer Kit Features 
 
  • No sewing machine required
  • 4 unique piercing heads make straight, lazy daisy, vine and smocking stitch patterns 
  • Thick piercing foam mat with measurement grid lets you create well-defined holes
  • 6-strand 100% cotton floss
  • 4 skeins of floss (26 yards total) on each card
  • Tool measures approx. 6"L
  • Made in China
I do also wanted to say that before you purchase something from HSN, go on google and search for HSN coupons. You may find a free shipping coupon or other money saving coupons. I do know for sure that if you purchase one crafting item you get 50% off the next crafting item purchased!! I hope you all like this kit. I would love to hear if any of you decide to get this kit. If you do please leave me a comment and then come back after you receive it and let me know how it works!!

Again, Happy National Scrapbooking Day to everyone!!! I will talk to you all through out the whole day tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by!! ~Terri

P.S. Oh how can I forget?  I am going to draw a name for the custom stamp giveaway later on today and will make an announcement on who the lucky winner is.. I am SO excited to see who wins this great prize!! Thanks to you all for entering the giveaway!!

No comments: