Background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sure Cuts A Lot Sale...

Hi guys, I just found a sale for Sure Cuts A Lot and wanted to share it with you. Go to http://www.svgplace.com/?Click=30987 and you can get the Sure Cuts A Lot download for $47.88 AND if you have a blog and make a post about this website on your blog then you will get a $5.00 credit that you can use towards the purchase of this product.

I do not have Sure Cuts A Lot right now and have been thinking about getting it. My friend April just got it and she loves it. I would love to hear any comments from those of you who have Sure Cuts A Lot. I also heard that they are going to stop selling SCAL at some point but am not sure about the details of that.

Hope you all are doing well. Talk to ya soon. ~Terri

1 comment:

Kim said...

yes, unfortunately that have stopped selling SCAL to support Cricut but they still support many other machines. I own both 1 and 2 and love it!