Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If You Missed Out On The Cricut Expression 2...


If you were just wondering..
No, I have not gone to bed yet..lol. I'm so tired that I am actually dizzy..lol
But something just occurred to me. If you missed out on the Cricut Expression 2 on Hsn then this is what you can do. Hsn has another website http://www.hsn2.com/ and sometimes several days after an item has aired it may become the Today's Special again. Now, I cannot guarantee this but I would just be on the look out just in case. If I see it show up as a Today's Special on Hsn 2 then I promise that I will let you all know asap.

I was not surprised that it sold out as fast as it did. It is a great little (well, little is the wrong word but you know what I mean..lol) updated machine.

Just wanted to put that out there. Ok, now I am off to bed for real. I have to get up in less then 1 hour to get Casey and Hallie off to school. Good night/Good morning..lol. ~Terri

No comments: