Background

Friday, June 3, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamp Sets That I Won...


Since these were released today I wanted to share which 2 stamp sets that I won from Ruthie over at  http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/ . Thank you again Ruthie!! I am super excited to get these.

If you are not aware.. PKS is having a blog hop today and you have many more chances to win. Just go to http://www.peachykeenstamps.blogspot.com/ to get started. I entered in every blog on the hop. I would love to win more stamps..lol. I just love them so much, but who doesn't?? lol

Anyhow, I am going to try and post 2 more posts today about different topics that I hope you find interesting. I will be working on that soon. They should be up by tomorrow. Thanks for visiting me and I would love any comments that you may have. By the way, don't forget to enter in my blog candy giveaway. I will be picking a winner some time next week. Until then... ~Terri

2 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Congrats on the two new releases that you won! I won some too but I am not sure which set!! I am so excited that I dont even care which one it is!!

Ladybug said...

Wow, Terri. Those are sooooo cute! Congrats on winning those! :-)