Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sorry That I Have Not Posted In Over A Week...

Things have been crazy around my house lately and that is why I have not been able to post lately. So I thought that I would just give you all a quick update as to what has been going on with me.

First of all Mother's Day was amazing, as usual!! My sweet daughter Hallie made me a card with a homemade cd with some pictures of cards that I made and some other pictures on it. It was really really sweet. I will post a picture of that soon. Maybe even tomorrow. Then I got to order a new Coach purse. Coach is my favorite handbag brand and although I have alot of them I really needed a new one so I got that. You can never ever have to many handbags, right?? At least I can't!! :o) LOL Then I got my favorite...Chinese food, which was so yummy!! Oh, how can I forget? I also got some new crafting supplies which I will post a picture of those soon too. I got a few new cartridges, new paper and some other random things that I needed. Well, not really needed but wanted..lol.  I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day, even those of you who are not mommy's.. I hope you at least got to spend time with your Mother. What a special day to honor your Mother!

We have been crazy busy with our house. Lately we have been getting alot of interest and at the same time we are working on the house that we are building. My Two Pink Peas Craft Room is going to be a bit bigger then we thought. My husband Den rearranged some of the space and it will pretty much be the size of a normal bedroom. I am really excited about that. We are just finalizing the final details of the floor plan. It is alot harder then I thought it was going to be. Fun but very tedious!

When we move in I will be getting both the Imagine and probably the CE2 also. I don't want to get them right now because I have not been able to make cards and stuff like I want to with our house on the market. We never know day to day if someone wants to come see our house so everything is put up. Plus, I really don't want to get them and have them sit in the boxes for 5 or 6 months and then pull them out to use them and have something be wrong with them. That would not be good. So that is why I am waiting.

Also, I have about 4 or 5 brand new, never linked to Gypsy Cricut Cartridges that I am going to put up for sale, some are Imagine and I thought I would give you all first dibs if you are interested. In the next coming days I will make a post about what I have and how much and if you are interested in them just let me know and we will work something out. I can tell you that 1 is the Cars Decals Cartridge, then I have the Audrey Cricut Imagine Cartridge, Snapshot Everyday Cricut Imagine, Speaking Of Fall and Cricut Office. That is all I can think of off the top of my head. I might have more but will have to look and see. But I will post the details in the next few days for you all. The prices will be really great and lower the usual. So more to come about that later.

I hope all is going well with all of you. Although I have been busy I am still visiting alot of your blogs to see what you all have been up to. Hopefully things will settle down and I will be able to pull my supplies out and do some creating.
It is a chore to pull it all out but worth it. I miss being able to make cards anytime I wish! But once we move into our new house I will be creating almost daily, which is exciting to me.
Gonna run and head to bed..it is 6 am I have to get up early because we have a few appointments tomorrow.
Have a great day everyone!
Thanks for stopping by Two Pink Peas!! ~Terri

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Terri how wonderful to be building your own house and a purpose built craft room oooohhhhh I am green with envy. Hope you get a buyer soon, it's hard having to keep everything just so all the time. I hated that when we sold our last house. Take care. Anne

Stacy said...

Terri,
I agree with Anne. How great in builing your house. I wish your family all the best with it!
Happy to hear you had a great Mother's day. It looks like you got a lot of great things, especially that coach purse. I am jealous :)
Hugs
Stacy

Ladybug said...

Totally exciting to have a house built to your specifications and a craft room, as well?! How fun! :-)