Background

Monday, April 25, 2011

T-Minus 24 Hours Until The Cricut Expression 2 Is Launched...




Since we are now 24 hours away from the world launch of the Cricut Expression 2, I wanted to give you the times of all of the shows on HSN so you can tune in to view the
Cricut Expression 2.

Here we go:

April 26th at Midnight EST
1 am to 2 am
2 am to 3 am
6 am to 7 am
11 am to 12 pm
12 pm to 1 pm
3 pm to 4 pm
4 pm to 5 pm
7 pm to 8 pm
8 pm to 9 pm

If you want to shop online instead you can go to http://www.hsn.com/ and you can look at all of the items from the shows on the website instead. Personally, I have not 100% decided if I am going to get the Cricut Expression 2 on the 26th or if I am going to wait to see how everyone else likes it and what kinds of bugs needs to be ironed out after they start using it. I am for certain that I want one though.
Since I knew that I was going to buy either the Imagine or the CE2 I have been buying Cricut Imagine Cartridges so I have several of them just no machine to use them on just yet..lol But once I heard about the CE2 I knew that was the machine that I wanted to get. But once I heard about the CE2 I knew that was the machine that I wanted to get.

For those of you who do not want to get the CE2 and do not have a Cricut or a Gypsy yet, HSN is having a sale right now for the Cricut Create and a Gypsy Bundle for $299.95 and you get all of this:

  • Cricut Creates machine
  • Don Juan full content cartridge
  • Gypsy personal design studio with 2 pre-loaded full content cartridges (Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy Font)
  • Cricut Creates manufacturer's 90-day (labor and non-electronic components) and 1-year (electronic components) limited warranties
  • Gypsy manufacturer's 6-month limited warranty
For $39.95 you can add a 3 year electronics repair plan.

I'm sure that I will be posting more about the CE2 when it airs in less then 24 hours. Hope you all have a great night and I will see you soon! ~Terri


No comments: