Background

Monday, October 18, 2010

How to make a Little Girls Banner using All Mixed Up & Alphalicious Cartridges

I made this little girls banner today for my daughter Hallie's best friend Erin. Here is what you will need to make this banner.

I used my Gypsy to make things a whole lot easier. I added 4 layers so that when it came time to cut out the design I would not have to keep pulling out different cartridges and I could cut it out all at once.

The size of the flower striped circle banner was cut out at 11.25" on my Gypsy
The middle circle was cut out at size 10 1/4"
The letters E R I N were cut out at size 6 1/2" each

Materials needed:
The banner is on your All Mixed Up Cartridge
The letters are on the Alphalicious Cartridge

The paper I used is from Die Cuts With A View the Garden Stack &
 Die Cuts With A View Whimsy Stack Pack
I used some lighter blue cardstock that I had on hand
Blue Ribbon
I used my Crop-A-Dile Big Byte to punch holes in the banners. I stacked them all up together and punched the holes at one time that way they all matched perfectly.



This was really simple and fun to make. The little flowers on top were from the Color Me Crazy Flower Pack. I used some light blue ink and some silver ink to ink them up for dimension and then placed a brad in the center of the flower. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or leave a comment. I will do my best to answer what I can.



No comments: